About

History

Equity Exchange is a member-owned cooperative that was founded in 1919 in Perryton, Texas. Since that time, the organization has grown to include 25 grain facilities, 14 retail agronomy centers, 15 24-hour fuel stations and a 30,000 square foot distribution center to provide specific products for the locations. From its early beginnings along the new rail line in the northern Texas Panhandle, Equity has grown to service grain and retail locations in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.

Equity is a member of the CoMark Equity Alliance grain marketing group based in Enid, OK and Cheney, KS.

Leadership

Click image for contact information.