At Equity Exchange, we pride ourselves on being a reliable supplier of high-quality energy products at competitive prices. Committed to excellent service and support, our energy department works hard to fulfill your fuel needs. You can count on us to keep your farm or business operating efficiently, your vehicles and equipment running in top condition, and your home comfortable.
In addition to delivering propane and bulk fuels to our customers, we also have 15 fuel stations located throughout the Equity Exchange service area – each of which is open to cooperative members and non-members alike.
As a leading propane provider in the High Plains, you can count on Equity Exchange’s timely delivery service to keep your home warm in the winter and outdoor activities fueled in the summer.
We also offer complete propane delivery, sales and service for our commercial and agriculture customers.
Propane Delivery Options
Our propane customers can choose one of two delivery options:
- Route deliveries: We monitor your tank and our drivers make automatic deliveries based off your usage. They also top off your tank in the spring. This is the most convenient option for you since you don’t have to worry about monitoring your tank gauge. Our route customers also receive a discount of 20 cents per gallon.
- Will-call: You are responsible for checking your gauge and scheduling a delivery before your tank is empty. Will call customers pay the regular per-gallon price.
Propane Tanks & Gas Lines
Equity Exchange installs the right propane storage system for your home or business, including interior and exterior gas lines, appropriate pressure regulators and tank monitors. Tanks can be purchased outright or set with a free lease for customers who purchase their propane exclusively from us.
We offer the following payment options to meet the needs of our customers.
- Level pay: Ideal for budget-minded customers, we refill your tank three times over the course of the year and bill you in 12 monthly installments.
- Consumption Billing: This program enables our commercial customers to free up their cash flow by only paying for the fuel they use, while still keeping their tanks full to keep their business running.
- Pay in full: Customers are billed for the entire amount delivered and payment is due at the end of the month.
Thanks to our dedicated fleet of tankers and strategic relationships with common carriers, Equity Exchange is able to deliver up to 8,000 gallons of fuel at one time, whenever and wherever you need it. We have aligned ourselves with key refiners to guarantee you access to the fuel supply you expect. Our offerings include:
- The complete line of premium Cenex® gasolines, dyed and clear diesel fuels, greases and lubricants.
- A full line of Chevron® lubricants, including Delo® oils.
Fuel & Oil Tanks
Equity Exchange installs the right fuel storage system for your farm or business, including interior and exterior gas lines, appropriate pressure regulators and tank monitors. Our no-cost tank monitoring program gives commercial customers control of their fuel inventory from anywhere in the world via the internet.
Commercial and Industrial Fuel
Equity services fuel needs for our commercial and industrial customers across the 5-State region. With tank monitors, never-run-out pricing and 24/7 transport truck deliveries, customers have one less thing to worry about during a hectic day. C-Stores, trucking companies, constructions groups and many more enjoy the convenience, pricing opportunities and stability of choosing Equity as their bulk fuel provider.
For more information, reach out to:
Phil Symons (KS, OK, TX) 806-202-0004
Nick Clements (OK, KS, AR) 405-203-4754
Bob Baucum (TX, NM) 325-514-9329
24-Hour Cenex® Fuel Stations
We have 15 fuel stations located throughout the Equity Exchange service area – each of which is open to the general public. These of these stations carry premium Cenex® gasoline and diesel fuel and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to all major credit cards, we also accept the Equity Exchange card, which co-op members can use to track their mileage and fuel consumption. Scroll down to view a list of our fuel locations.
Booker, TX 79005
Booker, TX 79005
Perryton, TX 79070