CFA Input Financing Program
CFA’s Input Financing Program offers a variety of loan products to fit your crop production needs. The program is available at any Equity Exchange location so you can use the same proven agronomic source of all your production inputs. That way all your questions on finance, agronomy and other production needs can be answered in a single visit. CFA Input Financing Program benefits include:
- Quick approval process
- Convenient loan application process
- Non-revolving line of credit
- Credit limits designed to fit the needs of the producer
- Funding for fertilizer, chemical, seed and energy products
- Convenient one-stop shopping
- Financing through knowledgeable people in production agriculture
Secure by WinField United
The Secure™ by WinField United financing program provides attractive terms for lines of credit (LOC) up to $250,000* for qualified operations. Offer details include:
- Seed & Crop Protection: LOC funds can only be applied toward purchases of:
- WinField® United-branded crop protection products.
- Vended crop protection products sourced by WinField United.
- CROPLAN® seed and partner-branded corn, soybean, wheat and canola seed products sourced by WinField United.
- Rapid Approval Process: Single page application to help you save time.
- Keeping You in Mind: Financing terms allow you to make payments on principal after you’re done harvesting.
- *Additional LOC. Lines of credit above $250,000 are available up to $1,000,000. Additional documentation, financial information and review required.
Other Financing Options
In addition to CFA Input Financing, we also offer our customers financing through John Deere, Rabo AgriFinance and Secure™ by WinField United. For details on these financing options, please contact Equity Exchange Finance and Credit Officer Kelsey Daugherty at 806-435-4016.